- 2 Lbs Grated Cassava
- 1 14 oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk (Reserve 1/3 cup for Topping)
- 1 12 oz. Can Evaporated Milk
- 1 14 oz. Can Coconut Milk (Reserve 1/3 cup for Topping)
- 1 13 oz. Can Coconut Cream (Reserve 1/3 cup for Topping)
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs plus 3 Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Grated Coconut
- 3 Egg Yokes
- 1/3 Cup Reserved Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 Cup Reserved Coconut Milk
- 1/3 Cup Reserved Coconut Cream
Preheat oven to 325° f.
In large mixing bowl combine cake ingredients.
Mix well. Pour equally into two large greased rectangular pans.
Bake until top is no longer liquid (approximately 30 minutes).
Mix topping ingredients well and spread evenly on the two cakes.
Bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes. Cool cakes completely.
- Slice each cake into 24 equal squares.